| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 39.4mm (1.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: