| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in December is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly wettish. Around 160.9mm (6.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: