| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: