| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in January is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry. Some 139.1mm (5.5in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: