| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in May is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 10.6mm (0.4in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: