| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in November is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 166.6mm (6.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: