| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aracuai in October is fairly hot at 25.4 °C (77.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 105.9mm (4.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Aracuai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Aracuai, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Aracuai: